Georgia’s strategic location is an asset to any investor. Georgia is located on the borders of Europe and Asia, specifically in the Caucasus region. It borders the Black Sea from the west, Russian Federation from the north, Azerbaijan from the south east, and Armenia and Turkey from the south.
Georgia offers direct access to European markets. Georgia is a prime location for centralized market operations in the Black Sea Region and the preferred choice for Regional Headquarters and multi-country distribution centers, contact centers and shared service centers.
Georgian economy and industry is very entrepreneurial and highly motivated to develop rapidly. As industries in Georgia develop, firms and investors are looking for opportunities to invest. The combination of dynamic economic growth, pro-business legislation, a liberal tax code, a strong legal framework to protect investors and an educated and skilled workforce presents a solid platform for successful business in Georgia.
Advantages of Doing Business in Georgia
- Georgia offers competitive cost factors (labor, utilities, real estate, taxes).
- Georgia's workforce of 1.9 million people is highly educated.
- Georgia hosts an excellent infrastructure. Extensive public and private investment has developed a dynamic nationwide network of roads, railroads, waterways, harbors and airports.
- Georgia's foreign trade has been growing rapidly since 2003 as a result of aggressive policy reforms to make it easier and less expensive to trade across borders.
- Georgia's geographic location is an asset to any investor. It is playing an increasingly important role in linking the East and West.
Georgia's Investment Opportunities
With well-diversified investment sectors in energy, healthcare, agriculture, telecommunications, real estate & construction and infrastructure development, Georgia provides large marketplace and investment opportunities.
Invest in Georgia - www.investingeorgia.org
Contact Us to learn more about our market entry assistance and business solutions.
Disclaimer: Link to external website is provided for information only. Geo & Co. is not responsible for nor has any control over the content of linked website.
Back to Market Info